Babbling Loon

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Last Seen Wearing



Hello there, everyone!  The past few weeks I've noticed I'm gravitating towards the same types of things in my wardrobe.  Plaid, oxfords, big sweaters, and statement jewelry are things I wear everyday.  Sometimes when I'm feeling crazy, I'll wear them all at once.  All of these pieces are easy to dress up, down, or whichever direction you prefer to dress.  

The plaid shirt is a little more tailored, which emphasizes my curves in the best way.  I received this as a gift recently and it has been incredibly hard to not wear it constantly.

The sweater was the best purchase I have ever made from Urban Outfitters.  I can't tell you how many times I wore this last year.  I even wore it during the summer!  It is so big and cozy and I just love wearing it alone or over a denim shirt.  I also like pairing it with my leather leggings (also from UO) for a more edgy look.

The shoes are a great way to make a plain outfit a little more fancy.  I'm never worried about comfort in these shoes either.  I can stand and walk in them for hours without worrying about getting those pesky blisters.

Finally, the necklace was bought from Francesca's a year or so ago.  I love wearing necklaces like these with collared shirts.  It's a great way to add some bling without it becoming overwhelming to the rest of the outfit.

Here are all the links to the items pictured above (or things that are similar): Shoes, Necklace, Shirt, Sweater

What have you been wearing recently?

Until next time!
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment