Babbling Loon

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Catching Up

Well, hello, everyone!  I'm so sorry about the lack of posting.  The end of the semester and Christmas season got the best of me and I neglected this little spot.  I just thought I would give a little update today and let you know I'm still functioning (mostly).

Probably the biggest thing was I finished my first semester of graduate school!  I'm so happy to be on break and get re-energized for the next semester.  This is the first time since high school I've had a job and worked, so it definitely took some getting used to.  I learned a lot in and out of the classroom and I hope I can learn from my mistakes this semester and improve.

Also, CHRISTMAS!  I had so much fun this year spending time with family.  My mom's side always has a big gathering on Christmas Eve.  This was the first year Gordon got to see the madness that happens when all the younger kids open their gifts.  It was hilarious and reminded me of how enthusiastic I would be about new toys and goodies when I was that age.  I was very spoiled Christmas morning (anyone want a post on that?) and it was great to relax and enjoy the day.

I hope you all have had a wonderful holiday so far!  Tell me what you've been up to in the comments!

Until next time!
Rachel

(Also, yes, that is me in a onesie holding a Skyhook.  If anyone knows that video game I will love you forever.)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment