Babbling Loon

Monday, October 5, 2015

Recent Obsession: Rebecca Minkoff Collin Camera Bag



Well, hello there!  You might be surprised to hear, but I have a new obsession that isn't Halloween related.  I promise I'm not ill, I'm just totally enamored with this purse from Rebecca Minkoff.  If you want to check out my last recent obsession post, click here!  Otherwise, keep reading to see what I think of this purse.

My mother was kind enough to give this to me for my birthday in August and I haven't used another purse since.  My mother also described this bag perfectly, saying it looked like a vintage camera bag.  Despite it's small size, it can fit a surprising amount.  There's plenty of room for my wallet and a small bag for other handbag essentials. The pocket on the front is useful for loose change, receipts, or phones.

As with all Rebecca Minkoff purses, the quality is impeccable.  The leather exterior is sturdy, but still maintains a soft feeling.  I also love the abstract pattern on the inside.  I know there are other color options for this bag, but I love the neutral quality the tan and black brings.  I also think this color combination will be great all year round since it goes with everything.

What are your recent obsessions?  Leave me a comment below!

Until next time,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment